The Sigma 24-35mm lens incorporates the latest Sigma technology, including an optimized autofocus (AF) algorithm for smooth, fast, and accurate focusing, as well as manual focus (MF) override functionality. As with many Sigma Global Vision lenses, Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) compound material is used, which has a high affinity to metal parts, consistently performs well at extreme temperatures, and reduces the size and weight of the lens. In addition, its Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting, and provides sharp and high-contrast images, even in backlit conditions. It's ideal for close-up shooting, portraits and deep-focus landscape photography.
- A nine-blade, rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur to the out-of-focusareas of the image"
- Full-time MF by rotating the focus ring of the lens while auto focusing
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) that ensures a silent, high-speed AF function. Smoother AF is achieved when the this AF algorithm is optimized
- Large-diameter, aspherical lens elements, which require advanced technologies to produce, one "F" Low Dispersion (FLD) glass, and seven Special Low Dispersion(SLD) glass elements with two aspherical lenses. The advanced optics and optimized
- Video-friendly, inner focusing system that eliminates front-lens rotation, enhancing the lens' stability and allowing use of circular polarizing filters
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.