Superior optical performance and functionality. Sigma's original innovation is now more polished and refined than ever before. Mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras (MILCs) are popular because of their compact bodies, ease of operation and portability. Featuring superior optical performance and functionality that responds to the requirements of the photographer, the DN series of lenses for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras offers Sigma's original innovation in a form that is more polished and refined than ever before. Exemplifying the characteristics of the Art line, the new members of the DN series are a standard lens, a wide-angle lens and a mid-range telephoto lens that is a completely new entry in the series. These lenses represent a new world of possibilities, helping photographers find the deeper essence of their art and increase their opportunities to express themselves. The full realization of the Art product concept for you to hold in your own hands and appreciate with your own eyes. Designed with a focus on sophisticated optical performance and tremendous expressive power, our new Art line of lenses delivers top-level image quality. With unsurpassed expressive performance, these lenses reach the high standards demanded by photographers with an artistic, creative inclination. Along with landscapes, portraits, still-life, close-up and casual snaps, they're perfect for the kind of photography that unleashes the inner artist. Ideal for studio photography, they offer just as much expressive scope when capturing architecture, starry skies, underwater shots and many other scenes. High-performance standard lens for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras Angle of view equivalent to 60mm on the Micro Four Thirds system and 45mm on the E-mount system (35mm equivalent focal length). This high-performance standard lens offers an angle of view of equivalent to 60mm on the Micro Four Thirds system and 45mm on the E-mount system (35mm equivalent focal length). Double-sided aspherical lenses provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations. The inner focusing system corrects the fluctuation of aberration to maintain image quality regardless of the focusing position. Sigma's Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides high contrast images. The superior telecentric optical design improves the image quality throughout the frame. Currently comprising the SIGMA 60mm F2.8 DN mid-range telephoto lens, the SIGMA 30mm F2.8 DN standard lens and the SIGMA 19mm F2.8 DN wide-angle lens, the updated DN series expands photographers' high-performance options for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras. Superior image quality from the center to the edges of the image Minimizing distortion and other types of aberration, this lens offers exceptional sharpness and clarity. This high-performance lens is inspired by the optical design of the SIGMA DP2 Merrill, the high image quality compact digital camera incorporating the 46 megapixel Foveon X3 direct image sensor. This lens features two glass mold aspherical lenses including the high-quality double-sided aspherical lens, providing excellent correction for distortion and other types of aberration. The inner focusing system corrects the fluctuation of aberration to maintain image quality regardless of the focusing position. The superior telecentric optical design improves the image quality throughout the frame. Rounded diaphragm When photographing with point light sources such as electric lights or reflections on a body of water in the background, the rounded 7-blade diaphragm helps produce an attractive bokeh effect?even at large aperture settings. An all-new, all-premium lineup Superior functionality across the lineup, thanks to Sigma's proprietary new A1 MTF measuring system. There are three requirements for outstanding lenses: fine design, precise manufacturing and inspection that ensures compliance with all specifications. Sigma lenses are born of well-thought-out design concepts and sophisticated, advanced Japanese manufacturing technology; the final clincher is our lens performance evaluation. We used to measure lens performance using conventional sensors. However, we've now developed our own A1 proprietary MTF (modulation transfer function) measuring system using 46-megapixel Foveon direct image sensors. Applying this system, we check each lens in our new lines at our Aizu factory, our sole production site. Even previously undetectable high-frequency details are now within the scope of our quality control inspections, allowing us to deliver consistently high lens performance. 46-megapixel Foveon direct image sensor The 46 effective megapixel (4,800 ? 3,200 ? 3 layers) and 44 recording megapixel (4,704 ? 3,136 ? 3 layers) 23.5 ? 15.7mm APS-C X3 direct image sensor captures all primary RGB colors at each and every pixel location, ensuring the capture of full and complete color. Using three silicon-embedded layers of photo detectors, stacked vertically to take advantage of silicon's ability to absorb red, green and blue light at different respective depths, it efficiently reproduces color more accurately, and offers sharper resolution, pixel for pixel, than any conventional image sensor. Since color moir? is not generated, the use of a low-pass filter is not required, meaning light and color, generated by the 46-megapixel APS-C X3 direct image sensor is captured with a three-dimensional feel. Ultra-high precision and quality?all made in Japan Optimizing quality with our integrated production system, Sigma is focused on making things right, with our own hands and our own techniques. We are now one of the very few manufacturers whose products are solely made in Japan. We like to think our products are somehow imbued with the essence of our homeland, blessed as it is with clean air and water, and focused, hard-working people. We pride ourselves on the authentic quality of Sigma products, born of a marriage between highly attuned expertise and intelligent, advanced technology. Our sophisticated products have satisfied professionals and lovers of photography all over the world, because our manufacturing is based on genuine craftsmanship, underpinned by the passion and pride of our experts. A lens design ideal for a mirrorless interchangeable lens camera The finest in materials, usability and functionality. A refined, integrated design made with the photographer in mind. The simple shape of the focus ring, varying textures that distinguish each part of the lens, the elegantly etched product name, the use of metal on almost all external areas of the lens, the unibody design of the hood?all of these elements add up to a lens design that is ideal for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras. In addition, photographers have the choice of black or silver to match their favorite equipment. The basic concept, however, is no different from that of other Sigma lenses: responding intuitively to the photographer's intentions and performing fundamental functions at the highest level possible. The interior of the lens features a quiet and powerful linear motor, while the brass mount combines high precision with durability. Designed for use over the long term, this lens features treated surfaces, enhanced strength and overall construction of the highest quality. Linear AF motor This lens benefits from a linear AF motor which moves the lens unit directly without the need for gears or other extra mechanical pa...
- HSM ensures quiet and high speed AF capability
- With a faster aperture than the typical camera "kit lens" it is an excellent choice for the photographer who has higher expectations for their photo
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.