The first Circular Fisheye Lens exclusively for use with APS-C size digital SLR cameras... The Sigma 4.5mm F2.8 Ex DC Circular Fisheye HSMThis auto focus circular fisheye lens has an angle of view of 180 degrees in all directions. It is exclusively designed for digital SLR cameras with the APS-C size image sensor. When used in conjunction with digital SLRs with APS-C size image sensors, it produces circular image within the frame.The F2.8 large aperture value produces a bright image in the viewfinder and allows photographers to take pictures in low light conditions, making it an ideal lens for Astrophotography and Aurora photography.Due to the quantifiable angle/area relationship it produces, this lens can be used for scientific and arts applications such as solid angle measurements of cloud distribution over the sky or vegetation distribution of the forest.The minimum focusing distance of 13.5 cm/5.3 inch and maximum magnification of 1:6 make It's particularly useful for close-up photography.SLD,"Special Low Dispersion" glass provides effective compensation of chromatic aberration. Sigma's Super Multi-Layer Coating minimizes flare and ghosting. It is equipped with an inner focusing system that creates high definition and good image quality over the whole frame.The HSM "Hyper Sonic Motor" ensures fast and quiet autofocusing and allows full-time manual focus override by rotation of the focus ring.
- Equipped with HSM with full-time manual focus override
- Equisolid angle projection method is possible for art and scientific use
- Fast F2.8 maximum aperture making it ideal for low light photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 13.5cm and a maximum magnification of 1:6
- SLD glass minimizes color aberration
- The first 180 degree circular fisheye lens designed specifically for APS-C size digital SLR cameras
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.