Digitally Optimised (DG) Filters EX DG filters benefit from Sigma's multi-layer lens coating, developed to counteract the highly reflective characteristic of image sensors. With older style filters, light would reflect off the image sensor, bounce off the lens and filter elements and re-enter the image sensor, creating a ghost image. The multi-layer coating dramatically reduces this effect. In addition to this, an optimum, neutral colour balance is ensured, increasing the white balance accuracy of the digital camera. Wide Multi-Coated Circular PL It reduces the glare and reflections from glass and water and other non-metallic surfaces. It deepens blue skies, and saturates the colors. The Sigma circular PL filter is designed to give best performance with AF Cameras. The Sigma wide multi coated circular polarizing filter is very thin, so it does not cause vignetting with wide-angle lenses. You can monitor the changes at different angles through the viewfinder as you rotate this filter.
- Sigma 49mm EX DG, Digitally Optimised, Circular Polarizer Wide Angle Multi-Coated Glass Filter
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.