The Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art is a pro-level performer for full-frame DSLRs and is ideal for many types of videography and photography, including portraits, landscapes, studio work and still-life. It has been redesigned and re-engineered with SLD glass and has been optimized for rich peripheral brightness, with improved large aperture performance by positioning wide elements into the front groups. Other updates to this lens include an optimized autofocus algorithm for smoother focusing and a floating focusing system to reduce lens movement while focusing. Under the Global Vision line, it features a new matte finish, an updated AF algorithm and every lens undergoes Sigma's proprietary modulation transfer function (MTF) "A1" testing before being shipped. It has 13 elements in eight groups, compared to the previous eight elements in six groups, and it also has improved close focusing at 15.7 inches and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:5.6. The 50mm F1.4 incorporates Sigma's Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) system to produce quiet, high-speed auto focus. In addition, it includes Super Multi-Layer Coating to reduce flare and ghosting, and to ensure the highest-quality images. USB Dock Compatibility Sigma has developed special software (SIGMA Optimization Pro) that can update the lens firmware and adjust parameters such as focus. *USB Dock is sold separately. Sigma MC-11 Mount Converter Announcing the new high-performance
- Completely redesigned and reengineered
- Exceptional Image Quality
- Incredible focal point sharpness when wide open
- MTF A1-tested
- Pairs well with Pro-Level DSLR's
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.