Sigma 738306 - 50 mm to 500 mm - f/4.5 - 6.3 Lens for Nikon F - 95 mm Attachment - 0.32x Magnification - 10x Optical Zoom - 4.1"Diameter
Sigma's NEW APO 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM is an advanced optical design of this 10x power high-performance zoom lens that covers the standard-to-super-telephoto range, now with the added advantage of Sigma's own Optical Stabilization which offers the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible. Sigma is the only one to offer OS for Sony and Pentax mount where the image is stabilized in the viewfinder if chosen.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 738306
- Manufacturer Sigma Corporation
- Product Model 738306
- Product Name 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Brand Name Sigma
- Application/Usage Camera
Nikon D-SLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 4.34 lb
- Diameter 4.1"
- Depth 8.6"
- Lens Type Telephoto Zoom
- Magnification 0.32x
- Optical Zoom 10x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 95 mm
- Maximum Focal Length 500 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 50 mm
- Lens Mount Type Nikon F
- Maximum Aperture Wide 4.5
- Maximum Aperture Tele 6.3
|Brand||Sigma Corporation Of America|
|Manufacturer||Sigma Corporation Of America|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.