Sigma EF-610 DG ST Shoe Mount Flash for Canon EOS E-TTL-II Digital SLR's, - Basic Outfit - with 4 NiMH Batteries, Charger, Adorama Mini SoftBox Diffuser
The EF-610 DG ST features a powerful Guide Number of 200ft / 61m and is designed to work with the latest TTL auto exposure systems of all popular digital and film SLR cameras. It features TTL automatic flash exposure control for easy operation. The autozoom function automatically sets the optimum illumination angle in accordance with the lens' focal length in a range from 24mm to 105mm. When the built-in Wide Panel is used, the flash can cover the angle of 17mm. For bounce flash, the flashgun head can be tilted up by 90 degrees, to the left by 180 degrees, or to the right by 90 degrees. It can also be tilted down by 7 degrees allowing ease of use for close-up photography. In addition to automatic mode, the flashgun also features a manual flash mode, making it possible to set the flash power to full or 1/16. When the flashgun is fully charged, a confirmation 'ready' light will be emitted and the flash exposure level can be checked through the camera's viewfinder. Other features incorporated into this flashgun include the Auto Power-Off function to help save battery power.
- Powerful light output with a Guide number of 200~Illumination covers a focal length from 24mm to 105mm. (Also covers 17mm when the built in Wide Panel is used)~Fully automatic flash photography for easy operation.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.