Sigma 770-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens is capable of macro photography, this lens has a 1:2 maximum close-up magnification at the 300mm focal length. It's the ideal high performance lens for portraits, sports photography, nature photography, and other types of photography that frequently use the telephoto range.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 5A8306
- Manufacturer Sigma Corporation
- Product Name 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Brand Name Sigma
- Application/Usage Camera
Nikon AF-D Digital SLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 1.20 lb
- Diameter 3"
- Depth 4.8"
- Lens Type Telephoto Zoom
- Magnification 0.24x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 58 mm
- Maximum Focal Length 300 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 70 mm
- Maximum Aperture Wide 4
- Maximum Aperture Tele 5.6
|Brand||Sigma Corporation Of America|
|Manufacturer||Sigma Corporation Of America|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.