Telephoto zoom lens with excellent cost performance and optimised for use with digital SLR cameras Capable of macro photography, this lens has a 1:2 maximum close-up magnification at the 300 mm focal length. It's the ideal high performance lens for portraits, sports photography, nature photography, and other types of photography that frequently use the telephoto range. SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass We used SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass in this lens for excellent correction of chromatic aberration. This also corrects for fluctuation of aberration due to focusing. The new multi layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting, a common problem with digital cameras and also creates an optimum colour balance. Macro shooting with maximum magnification 1:2 The minimum focusing distance is 1.5 m/59 inches at all zoom settings. It also has a switch for changeover to macro photography at focal lengths between 200mm and 300mm with a maximum close-up magnification from 1:2.9 to 1:2. Without changing the distance between camera and subject, you can change the shooting magnification
- Engaging the Macro Switch makes the lens capable of macro photography with a 1:2 maximum magnification.
- New lens coating minimizes flare and ghost, a common problem with Digital SLR cameras.
- Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass is used for compensation of chromatic aberration throughout the entire zoom range.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.