Sigma 203101 - 8 mm to 16 mm - f/4.5 - 5.6 Lens - 0.12x Magnification - 2x Optical Zoom - 3"Diameter
The NEW Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM is the only one of its kind. This is the first ultra wide zoom lens with a minimum focal length of 8mm, designed specifically for APS-C size image sensors. It has an equivalent angle of view of a 12-24mm lens when used on digital camera with an APS-C size image sensor. Sigma's new FLD glass elements, which have the performance equal to fluorite glass, compensate for color aberration.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 203101
- Manufacturer Sigma Corporation
- Product Model 203101
- Product Name 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens
- Brand Name Sigma
- Application/Usage Camera
Canon EOS D-SLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 1.22 lb
- Diameter 3"
- Depth 4.2"
- Lens Type Ultra Wide Angle Zoom
- Magnification 0.12x
- Optical Zoom 2x
- Maximum Focal Length 16 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 8 mm
- Maximum Aperture Wide 4.5
- Maximum Aperture Tele 5.6
|Brand||Sigma Corporation Of America|
|Manufacturer||Sigma Corporation Of America|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.