Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye AF Lens for Nikon Cameras - USA Warranty - Bundle with Flex L
This circular fisheye lens produces circular images with an angle of view of 180 when attached to a full-frame digital or 35mm film SLR camera. It has a maximum aperture of F3.5, a minimum focusing distance of 13.5cm (5.5") and a maximum magnification of 1:4.6. The special fisheye design allows maximum creative expression. Sigma's super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting, a common problem with digital cameras. The new lens power layout reduces color aberrations. Providing excellent image quality for digital and film SLR cameras. This lens can be used for the scientific applications such as the solid angle measurements of cloud distribution over the sky, the vegetation distribution of the rain forest canopy, etc., due to the quantifiable angle/area relationship it produces. This lens has a gelatin filter holder at the rear, allowing the use of gelatin filters.
- A maximum aperture of F3.5 and minimum focusing distance 13.5cm (5.5") with a maximum magnification of 1:4.6.
- An angle of view of 180 degrees creates a circular image with 35mm and full frame digital SLR cameras"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.