EM-140 DG is designed to work with both AF 35mm film and Digital SLR cameras of all the popular manufactures. The EM-140 DG Flash is ideal for photographing subjects in fine detail when the shadowless mode is used and is extremely effective for scientific and medical applications. Dual flash tubes can fire simultaneously or separately. Using only one flash tube creates shadow, which can give a three-dimensional feeling to the subject.
- Battery Size Supported AA
- Number of Batteries Supported 12
- Product Type Camera Flash
- Manufacturer Part Number 309-101
- Manufacturer Sigma Corporation
- Product Model EM-140
- Product Name EM-140 DG Macro Flash Light
- Brand Name Sigma
- Package Contents
- EM-140 DG Macro Flash Light
- Macro Flash Adapter(55mm, 58mm)
Canon Digital Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 15.17 oz
- Mount Type Shoe Mount
- Height 5"
- Width 5.1"
- Depth 1.2"
- Flash Modes TTL
- Guide Number 14 m/46 ft at ISO 100
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.