The Stanley Global SGT118 Smart Badge combines a rugged ID Badge Holder with an integrated CAC Smart Card Reader. The smart looking badge holder sports a heavy-duty lanyard with OSHA compliant safety breakaway feature. It is perfect for system administrators, server rooms and security personnel. And also perfect for "forgot CAC" sufferers. Applications include ActivClient, AKO, OWA, DKO, NKO, GKO, BUPERS, MarineNet, AF Portal, Pure Edge Viewer, ApproveIt, DTS, DCO, LPS etc.
- Compatible with all versions of ActivClient
- Dual flashing LEDs Indicate Connection and Access
- Heavy-Duty OSHA Compliant Safety Breakaway Lanyard
- Integrated Smart Badge ID Holder and USB CAC Smart Card Reader
- Perfect For Sysadmins, Server Rooms, IMO, ISO, IASO, Security Officers
- Performs All Smart Card Read/Write/Edit operations"
- Proprietary Design Displays Maximum CAC Surface
- Rugged Detachable Buckle
- Tactical Black Glare-Free Finish
- USB Bus Powered
- USB CCID Reader Suitable For All ISO 7816 Smart Card Applications
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.