Spider Holster SpiderLight Hand Strap Get a handle on things with Spider Holsters SpiderLight Hand Strap. Its designed specifically for mirrorless and small DSLR cameras. You can comfortably and securely hold your camera for long periods of time while hiking, walking, running or anywhere youd like to shoot without a cumbersome neck strap. Your photographic opportunities just increased. Features: Designed specifically for mirrorless and small DSLRs Get your hand in-and-out easily and quickly Snug, comfortable fit for any hand size Unique shape puts your hand in a perfect shooting position Great support and stability when shooting hand-held video Easy access to your camera controls Works with any tripod Super quick to get on and off your camera Nice and sturdy, not flimsy like other straps Includes adapters for compatibility with all leading mirrorless cameras
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.