Shape designed this cage for the Alpha series from Sony: Sony A7SII, Sony A7R II and Sony A7 II. The cage is designed to give easy access to the control buttons, the side outputs and the battery compartment; which is an important thing when you are shooting. You will not waste any time removing the camera from the cage to access the memory card or to change the battery. An important feature of this cage is the micro-HDMI cable protector lock on the side to secure the use of your HDMI 4K cable.By leaving access open to the hot shoe on top of the camera, you can mount different accessories . This cage is compatible with the Sony XLR-K2M audio unit, so you can have great sound for your videos. To install it, simply turn the top handle towards the front of the cage. Integrated in the cage, they designed a Metabones adapter support bracket. When there is no Metabones adapter, the 1/4-20 screw is captive so you don't have to remove it from the cage and simply slide the bracket from under the cage.This cage is easy to assemble and disassemble; you don't need to remove any parts of it when you want to install the camera, it's easy and fast. The camera is fixed with a 1/4-20 screw with the threaded hole under it and the position is secured with the back and the sides of the cage so it will not move forward when equipped with a heavier lens. In addition to having access to all camera controls, you also have easy access to the lens release button. The support between the
- Compatible with the SONY XLR-K2M audio unit
- Designed for the Sony A7S II A7R II A7 II Mirrorless 4K Digital Cameras
- Easy access to all the controls and outputs, battery door, memory card
- Easy access to the lens release button
- Easy assemble and disassemble, no need to remove any parts of the cage to install the camera
- Ergonomic grip for handheld use"
- HDMI cable protector lock
- Quick release baseplate with 15mm rods systems
- Removable Metabones holder included in the cage
- Removable top handle with our red push button technology
- The camera is attached with 1/4-20 screw and the position is secure with the back and the side of the cage
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.