The Spider Black Widow Pin attaches directly to your camera's tripod socket, and then allows you to carry your camera on the Spider Holster system.Features:Easy to attach. Screws in to your camera's tripod mount.Solid steel.Extremely tough and designed for heavy use.Don't be caught without a spare pinKeep one on each camera bodyThe Spider Holster Black Widow includes one Pin, but you may purchase an extra Pin for your second camera, video camera or any device with a tripod mount.Specs:External Dimensions: 2L x 3W x 0.2H in. (5.08 x 7.62 x 0.51 cm)Item Weight: 0.025 lbs Model Number: 840UPC: 753182723372
- Don't be caught without a spare pin
- Easy to attach. Screws in to your camera's tripod mount.
- Keep one on each camera body
- Solid steel.Extremely tough and designed for heavy use.
- The Spider Holster Black Widow includes one Pin, but you may purchase an extra Pin for your second camera, video camera or any device with a tripod mount.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.