The Canon C100 C300 C500 Shoulder Mount from SHAPE is a shoulder rig with light weight support (LWS) for the Canon Cinema EOS line of movie cameras. As the three have a similar profile, this rig is compatible with the C100, C300and C500 models. The base plate features specially recessed rods to accommodate the these cameras' uniquely tall stature while ensuring proper centering of lenses in case a matte box is used.The system includes 15mm rods with the standard LWS spacing of 60mm. Because rod-based accessories are standardized you can use virtually any 15mm accessories for LWS you want with this rig. Types of accessories include, follow focuses, matte boxes, mounts for external audio and video recorders, EVFs, battery plates, cages and more. The included rods are 12" in length and can be extended if needed.Handles and a shoulder pad allow you to use the Canon C100 C300 C500 Shoulder Mount on a tripod or hand-held. The handles feature rosettes and spring-loaded push-buttons so that the angle can be adjusted on the fly without having to loosen a screw. Both the hand grips and the shoulder pad clamp onto the rods using a single red knob that ratchets in case you can't turn it a full circle. Extension rods can be added behind the shoulder pad for attaching weights, battery plates, or other accessories intended for behind the camera or to help balance the load.
- Base Plate: Attaches underneath the camera with four M4 screws (included) or using with 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 screws (also included)"
- Base Plate: Ratchet keys located on the both sides of the Base Plate secure the 15mm rods
- Base Plate: Recessed rod height to ensure proper centering of matte boxes relative to lens
- Base Plate: Tripod mountable with 3/8"-16 or 1/4"-20 screw
- Quick Handle Rod Block: Achieve precise positioning by sliding Rod Block along the rods
- Quick Handle Rod Block: By attaching extension rods to the back, weights such as the SHAPE Base Counter-Weight can be added
- Quick Handle Rod Block: Can be left on rig even when using a tripod
- Quick Handle Rod Block: Mini Composite Shoulder Pad: Single red knob for adjusting and securing the shoulder pad
- Quick Handle Rod Block: Padded for operator comfort
- Quick Handle Rod Block: Push button 360deg. rotating handles for fast set up adjustments
- Quick Handle Rod Block: Secure the handles by tightening a single knob on one side of the Rod Block
- Support System: Compatible with nearly all 15mm rod accessories that feature 60mm center-to-center LWS (light weight support) spacing
- Support System: Features a pair of 15mm rods that are 12" in length
- Support System: Made specifically for the Canon Cine EOS C100, C300and C500 cameras
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.