The Shape Universal Female Hot Shoe Adapter, when combined with either the Universal Male Hot Shoe or one of the Magic Arms, allows the user to attach any accessory with a 1/4"-20 threaded hole. This allows you to mount camera accessories that only come with a 1/4"-20 socket to cameras, rigs, camera brackets and any tripod or light stand that only features a flash shoe. This adapter acts like a cold shoe and does not support electronics and data transfer via metal contacts.
- 1/2" aluminum spacer with 1/4-20 threaded hole included
- Adjustable 1/4-20 screw included
- Attach any accessory with 1/4-20 threaded hole
- Compatible with hot shoe adapter (HSM) or magic arms
- Made of Aluminum"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.