For better, clearer pictures and video, use the Shape ISEEI Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro. This stabilizer also works well with an iPhone or Mini Camera. As long as the camera's weight fits in the range of .5 pounds to 1.5 pounds, the Shape ISEEI is a solid choice. The 2-Axis Gimbal allows you to easily tilt the camera up or down, but stays firmly in place once you adjust it. Fitting comfortably into your hand or on top of your shoulder, this stabilizer allows you to use your free hand to manually control the camera movement through the use of a joystick. You can sweep the camera up and down or from side to side without the shaky vibrations or blur common in shots that do not employ a stabilizer. The stable bottom gives you the option to set the Gimbal down on a flat surface and shoot from there if you prefer not to hold it. Powered with two LP-E6 type batteries, you can use the Shape ISEEI for hours of capturing intense photo and video ops. These batteries are rechargeable, so you can quickly power them with more juice whenever you need it. For photographs and videos with shake-free, clean shots, look to the Shape ISEEI Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro, iPhone or Mini Camera to give you the level of control necessary for capturing the coolest moments.
- Shape ISEEI Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro HERO3,GoPro HERO4, iPhone or Mini Camera
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.