The Shape Counter Weight is a professional video accessory that augments stability of a camera support by balancing or counterweighing the camera at the rear. Free motion of the handles is also enabled as the camera weight is relieved by the counter weight weighing 4 lb. It also includes padding for the counter weight. You can attach the Counter Weight to the camera support via a screw knob. You can easily position the counter weight to fit your body type and a simple removal mechanism allows you to detach it from the camera support. All Shape camera supports can be equipped with the counter weight to increase their stability.
- Attaches to the camera support via a screw knob
- Augments stability of a camera support by balancing or counterweighing the camera at the rear
- Enables free motion of the handles by relieving camera weight
- Includes padding for the counter weight
- Offers a simple removal mechanism to detach from the camera support
- Provides easy positioning according to body type
- Supports all Shape camera supports
- Weighs 4 lb
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.