Zikko Excellent LED Lightning Cable - Lightning/USB for iPhone, iPod, iPad - 60 MB/s - 4.92 ft - 1 x Type A Male USB - 1 x Lightning Male Proprietary Connector - MFI - Gold
100% original Apple authorization
Original Apple lightning connector , supports iOS unlimited times upgrade.
2.4A fast charging and lossless data transmission.
Smart lightning LED charging cable.
The LED makes it easy to check charging status at a glance.
1. Automatically checking battery status of the device.
2. Automatically charging till device is fully charged, and then LED will shut down 20 minutes later.
3. LED indicates charging status, 1%-95% : Red , 95%-100% : Green.
Flat braid cable,as silk.
Dual-Braid,smoothand not wire cable, Love can't let go.
WORLD NO.1 Apple MFi Licensed LED Lightning Smart-cable.
Automatically test charging, the work instruction of lightning interface. Flashing, like the breath of people.
Automatically test charging
The work instruction of lightning interface. Flashing, like the breath of people.
- Product Type Data Transfer Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number SC500-L150R-GOLD
- Manufacturer Zikko Inc
- Product Model SC500-L150R
- Product Name Excellent LED Lightning Cable
- Brand Name Zikko
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPad Air
- iPad (4th generation)
- iPad mini with Retina display
- iPad mini
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation)
- Color Gold
- Cable Length 4.92 ft
- Data Transfer Rate 60 MB/s
- Device Supported iPhone
- Device Supported iPod
- Device Supported iPad
- Features Reversible
- Features Tangle-free
- Connector on First End 1 x Type A Male USB
- Connector on Second End 1 x Lightning Male Proprietary Connector
- Cable Type Lightning/USB
- MFI Yes
- Color Class : Gold
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.