Zikko Excellent LED Lightning Cable - Lightning/USB for iPhone, iPod, iPad - 60 MB/s - 4.92 ft - 1 x Type A Male USB - 1 x Lightning Male Proprietary Connector - MFI - Gold
100% original Apple authorization
Original Apple lightning connector , supports iOS unlimited times upgrade.
2.4A fast charging and lossless data transmission.
Smart lightning LED charging cable.
The LED makes it easy to check charging status at a glance.
1. Automatically checking battery status of the device.
2. Automatically charging till device is fully charged, and then LED will shut down 20 minutes later.
3. LED indicates charging status, 1%-95% : Red , 95%-100% : Green.
Flat braid cable,as silk.
Dual-Braid,smoothand not wire cable, Love can't let go.
WORLD NO.1 Apple MFi Licensed LED Lightning Smart-cable.
Automatically test charging, the work instruction of lightning interface. Flashing, like the breath of people.
Automatically test charging
The work instruction of lightning interface. Flashing, like the breath of people.
- Product Type Data Transfer Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number SC500-L150R-GOLD
- Manufacturer Zikko Inc
- Product Model SC500-L150R
- Product Name Excellent LED Lightning Cable
- Brand Name Zikko
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPad Air
- iPad (4th generation)
- iPad mini with Retina display
- iPad mini
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation)
- Color Gold
- Cable Length 4.92 ft
- Data Transfer Rate 60 MB/s
- Device Supported iPhone
- Device Supported iPod
- Device Supported iPad
- Features Reversible
- Features Tangle-free
- Connector on First End 1 x Type A Male USB
- Connector on Second End 1 x Lightning Male Proprietary Connector
- Cable Type Lightning/USB
- MFI Yes
- Color Class : Gold
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.