The Shape Spider II Kit is a hand-held professional camera support package equipped with a camera support, a telescopic arm, a Shape Box, and a Counter Weight. The Spider II professional camera support device has an adjustable camera platform height (2-1/2" to 3-3/4"). Featuring the SP shoulder rig, Hand5 Quick Handle, and the Pad1 Back Pad, the Spider II secures the camera firmly with accessories for mobile applications. The Shoulder Rig is the core component of the camera support and easily adjusts to fit any body type.It uses a standard 1/4"-20 camera screw to attach the camera on the shoulder rig, and positions the camera with the help of a knob, accessible through a 3" slot on the camera platform. A 15mm rod system (not included) extends the reach of the Spider II, and when not in use it can be removed using a 4mm hexagonal key. Using a quick-release plate (not included) that can be attached below, you can attach the Spider 2 to any standard tripod. Made of aluminum, the shoulder rig is solid and durable and holds your cameras securely.The rig is powder coated with a professional looking wrinkle finish. Featuring 2 handles that can rotate individually (360deg.), the Quick Handle with a simple push of a button allows moving the arms, and releasing the button secures the handles firmly in place. Weighing only 0.35 lb, the detachable Back Pad can be positioned easily (up and down by 1-1/4" (3 cm) and left and right on 360deg.), and adds stability a
- Counter Weights: Attaches to the camera support via a screw knob, Offers a simple removal mechanism to detach from the camera support"
- Counter Weights: Augments stability of a camera support by balancing or counterweighing the camera
- Shape Box: 1/8" aluminum body is covered with an industrial grade powder coat
- Shape Box: Houses accessories such as wireless audio receivers, audio recorders, hard drive recorders, and battery packs
- Shape Box: Incorporates a convenient design to hold all video accessories in proximity to the camera
- Shape Box: Offers under camera platform attachment or under camera environment via a 1/4-20" screw located on upper side of the box
- Shape Box: Provides access to the housed accessories via open front and rear, Includes 3/16" neoprene foam pads on the upper and lower surfaces to hold the accessory in place
- Shape Box: Reduces the length of the connectors and cables required for the accessories
- Shape Box: Two 1/4-20" threaded holes on the lower side allow connection above the camera platform of compatible camera supports
- Spider II Camera Support: 15mm rod system (not included) extends the reach of the Spider II
- Spider II Camera Support: Can be attached to any standard tripod using a quick-release plate (not included) that can be attached below
- Spider II Camera Support: Features 2 handles that can rotate individually (360deg.)
- Spider II Camera Support: Features a detachable telescopic support arm that can be positioned to fit any body type
- Spider II Camera Support: Features the SP shoulder rig, Hand5 Quick Handle, and the Pad1 Back Pad
- Spider II Camera Support: Fits any body type
- Spider II Camera Support: Made of aluminum, the shoulder rig is strong and securely holds your camera
- Spider II Camera Support: Pad1 Back Pad can be positioned easily (up and down by 1-1/4" (3 cm) and left and right on 360deg.); adds stability and comfort to the shoulder rig
- Spider II Camera Support: Positions the camera with the help of a knob, accessible through a 3" slot on the camera platform
- Spider II Camera Support: Powder coated with a professional looking wrinkle finish
- Spider II Camera Support: Simple button operation for moving and firmly securing the quick handles
- Spider II Camera Support: Uses standard 1/4"-20 camera screw to attach camera onto the shoulder rig
- Spider II Camera Support: With adjustable camera platform height (2-1/2" to 3-3/4")
- Telescopic Arm: Allows placement of the cup on stable surfaces such as waist, hip, thigh, or a nearby wall, or on the ground
- Telescopic Arm: Easy attachment and removal of the cup attributes versatility to the Telescopic Support Arm
- Telescopic Arm: Offers increased stability and versatility for camera support, 4" cup provides large surface contact area, Provides arm extension range of 14-20", Allows 360deg. arm rotation along vertical and horizontal axis
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.