The Shape Spider II Pro Kit is a hand-held professional camera support kit equipped with the Spider II Pro camera support, a Shape Box, and a Counter Weight. The Spider II Pro has an adjustable camera platform height (2-1/2" to 3-3/4") below the shoulder tip. Featuring the SP Shoulder Rig, 15mm Rod System, Arm1 Telescopic Support Arm, Hand5 Quick Handle, and the Pad1 Back Pad, the Spider II Pro secures the camera firmly with accessories for mobile applications.The SP Shoulder Rig is the core component of the camera support and easily adjusts to fit any body type. It uses a standard 1/4-20 camera screw to attach the camera on the Shoulder Rig, and positions the camera with the help of a knob, accessible through a 3" slot on the camera platform. Using a quick-release plate (not included) that can be attached below, you can attach the Spider II Pro to any standard tripods. It also allows you to attach and position the Shape Box above or below the camera platform.Made of aluminum, the Shoulder Rig is solid and durable and holds your camera securely. The rig is powder coated with a professional looking wrinkle finish. The 15mm Rod System is used as an accessory for matte boxes, 35mm lens adaptor, and follow focus mechanisms. It avoids additional weight on the lens by supporting the weight of these accessories. The 15mm Rod System is composed of a bracket and two 15mm aluminum rods.Measuring 8" (20.3cm) in length, the rods have 1/2-13 threaded female tips wh
- 15mm Rod System: 15mm Rod System extends the reach of the Spider II Pro
- 15mm Rod System: Avoids additional weight on the lens by supporting the weight of matte boxes, 35mm lens adaptor, and follow focus mechanisms
- Counter Weight: Augments stability of a camera support by balancing or counterweighing the camera at the rear, Offers a simple removal mechanism to detach from the camera support"
- Hand5 Quick Handle: Features 2 handles that can rotate individually (360deg.)
- Hand5 Quick Handle: Simple button operation for moving and firmly securing the Quick Handles
- Pad1 Back Pad: Incorporates a convenient design to hold all video accessories in proximity to the camera
- Pad1 Back Pad: Pad1 Back Pad can be positioned easily (up and down by 1-1/4" (3cm) and left and right on 360deg.)
- Shape Box: Houses accessories such as wireless audio receivers, audio recorders, hard drive recorders, and battery packs
- Shape Box: Includes 3/16" neoprene foam pads on the upper and lower surfaces to hold the accessory in place
- Shape Box: Offers under camera platform attachment or under camera environment via a 1/4-20 screw located on the upper side of the box
- Shape Box: Provides access to the housed accessories via open front and rear
- Shape Box: Reduces the length of the connectors and cables required for the accessories
- Shape Box: Two 1/4-20 threaded holes on the lower side allow connection above the camera platform of compatible camera supports
- SP Shoulder Rig: Allows you to attach and position the Shape Box (not included) above or below the camera platform
- SP Shoulder Rig: Can be attached to any standard tripod using a quick-release plate (not included) that can be attached below
- SP Shoulder Rig: Made of aluminum, the Shoulder Rig is strong and securely holds your cameras
- SP Shoulder Rig: Positions the camera with the help of a knob, accessible through a 3" slot on the camera platform
- SP Shoulder Rig: Powder coated with a professional looking wrinkle finish
- SP Shoulder Rig: Uses standard 1/4"-20 camera screw to attach camera onto the shoulder rig
- Spider II Pro: Features the SP Shoulder Rig, Hand5 Quick Handle, and the Pad1 Back Pad
- Spider II Pro: Hand-held professional camera support device with adjustable camera platform height (2-1/2" to 3-3/4")
- Spider Kit Pro Kit: Equipped with Spider II Pro camera support, a Shape Box, and a Counter Weight
- Telescopic Support Arm: Offers increased stability and versatility for camera support
- Telescopic Support Arm: Provides arm extension range of 14-20"
- Telescopic Support Arm: You can attach a detachable telescopic support arm positioned to fit any body type
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.