Features:Shoot from the hipThe SpiderPro single camera system contains everything that you need to carry one camera. This includes the dedicated SpiderPro Belt, SpiderPro Holster which securely attaches to the Belt, SpiderPro Plate which easily attaches directly to your cameras tripod mount, and a SpiderPin which attaches to the Plate and slides into the Holster to give your camera freedom of movement at your hip.At the heart of the professional system is the SpiderPro Camera Holster.Stainless steel and hardened aluminum cast, the SpiderPro is extremely durable and designed specifically for active shooting situations.SecureThe SpiderPro has a two-position lock. In lower position the lock secures your camera each time it's placed in the holster. In upper position - the lock disengages for quick and easy access to your camera.Smooth RideUnlike other camera carrying vests and straps the SpiderPro gives you the most comfortable and secure way to carry your camera.
- Get your DSLR from hip to hands in a flash and change the way you carry your camera with the SpiderPro Camera Carrying System.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.