The Sanho HyperThin 2.6 ft (0.8 m) HDMI Cable (Black) is capable of delivering the maximum high definition digital video and multi-channel digital audio performance from Apple devices and other portable electronics. It fits easily in the smallest of pockets and flexibly connects in the tightest of spaces.
- 24K gold contacts for signal integrity
- 4 times more flexible than other HDMI cables
- 75% thinner than other HDMI cables and 35% thinner than Sanho's nearest competitor (Monster SuperThin)
- A single cable for stunning high definition digital video and multi-channel digital audio
- Available in black color to match your portable electronics"
- Meets the highest standards (Full HD 1080p+, 8K resolution, HDMI ver 1.4, 7.1 channel digital surround audio, >15.8Gps HD bandwidth, 240Hz video image refresh, 48-bit color)
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.