Anyone looking for serious equipment of proven quality will be pleasantly surprised by Swarovskis ATS/STS HD Spotting Scopes. These spotting scopes provide unbeatable value, durability, and a light-weight modular design which easily and affordably accommodates upgrades. Whether you want to start with a 65mm objective lens and upgrade to a whopping 95mm objective lens, the Swarovski ATS/STS HD Spotting Scope series allows for such upgrades without buying an entirely new body. Revolutionary design, outstanding performance and a wide range of choices make the ATS/STS a leader in the world of spotting optics.
- Fogproof: Barrel is filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging
- Fully Multi-coated Lenses: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Swarotop coatings
- Helical Focus Ring: Allows for quick adjustments
- High-density (HD) Glass: Enhances resolution, color and contrast
- Magnesium Body Is sturdy and resistant to corrosion
- Rotating Tripod Ring: Allows greater flexibility when positioning the spotting scope
- Rubber Armoring Provides a secure, non-slip grip
- Sunshade: Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops
- Swaroclean Lens Coating: Repels oils on outer glass surfaces"
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust and debris from getting inside the spotting scope
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.