Swarovski Optik 58132 8 x 30 CL Companion 8 x 30 Water Proof Compact Roof Prism Binocular with 7.1 Angle of View, Tan Traveler
Whether you're home or away, a seasoned expert or on your first steps toward becoming a nature observer - the compact size of the CL Companion means you can keep it at your fingertips for whenever the moment takes you. The Swarovski Optik CL Companion 8 x 30 Lightweight Compact Roof Prism Binoculars (Tan Traveler) is perfect for birdwatchers and nature lovers of every level and in all situations. It features high reproduction quality and transmission for bright, high-contrast images, SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR and SWAROTOP coatings, non-slip, easy-to-handle focusing wheel. Slender construction due to high-precision roof prism system with phase-corrected coating (P-coating). Individually adjustable twist-in eyecups made from allergy-tested material.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- BaK-4 Prisms: Optimize light transmission
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts both binocular barrels at the same time
- Fogproof: Barrels are filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging
- Fully Multi-coated Lenses: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Phase Correction: Enhances resolution and contrast through roof prisms
- Polycarbonate and Aluminum Body: Is lightweight
- Right Eye Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located by the right eyepiece
- Roof Prisms: Appreciated for a streamlined shape and durability
- Rubber Armoring: Provides a secure, non-slip grip
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust and debris from getting inside the binocular
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.