The heart of a video support system is the head. From the construction of the Sirui BCH video heads - forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy for maximum strength and long life - to the flexibility of its controls - up to 7 levels of drag for panning and tilting (plus 0 position) and up to 13 levels of counterbalance adjustment (position the camera at any angle without locking the head in place) - Sirui has designed and built a precision product that satisfies a videographer's needs. Smooth 360deg. panning, 90deg. tilting, reliable results. That's what is demanded and provided. And it has the smaller features that add up to big advantages. Sirui calibrated Quick Release platform makes repeatable results easy. Their dual safety locking system lets you make adjustments safely and confidently. And the telescoping arms give you extra reach when you need it. The Sirui BCH-20 and BCH-30 have storage sockets for extra screws that can also be used to attach lights, microphones or other accessories. All Sirui video heads have two bubble levels - the conventional base bubble level for aligning the head on the tripod (it's illuminated) and the top bubble level that helps you horizontally align the camera. The Sirui BCH-10 and 20 come with an attached 75mm ball and the BCH-30 has a 100mm ball.
- 3 levels of friction control for panning and tilting, plus 0 position for frictionless operation
- 7 levels of counter-balance spring tension adjustment
- BCH-20 has an attached 75mm ball
- Calibrated Quick Release Platform - easily reposition your equipment thanks to the etched scale on the platform
- Comes with extra 1/4" and 3/8" screw that is stored in the attachment sites
- Dual Safety Lock Quick Release Platform prevents the camera from sliding off of the head while aligning the camera for proper balance
- Separate Pan and Tilt Locking Knobs"
- Telescoping handle - includes two handles
- Two bubble levels - illuminated base bubble level and "SIRUI exclusive" top bubble level
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.