When you need a full-featured tripod that's designed to be used under a wide range of shooting situations, look no further than the SIRUI EN Series tripods. Based on the impressive features of the SIRUI N-x series - one of our most successful models - SIRUI EN series tripods incorporate SIRUI's advanced Flip Leg Lock System that makes setup and breakdown fast and easy. Simply open the leg locks and the legs smoothly slide open. Thanks to the use of Magnesium leg clamps (for added strength) and SIRUI's superior design, the flip locks provide a solid grip, enhanced stability and reliable performance. SIRUI EN Series tripods have a unique leg mechanism that lets you to flip the legs up 180 deg. . This allows the tripod to be folded significantly smaller than comparably sized tripods with conventional leg designs. And you can keep a ball head on the tripod and it will still fit in the compact case. The split center column makes changing from the standard center column to the short center column fast and easy. By unscrewing the hanging hook from the bottom of the center column, the column separates and the short center column remains on the tripod, ready to take macro or low angle shots. Or, you can invert the center column and shoot from underneath the tripod. And with 3 leg angle positions, you can shoot on uneven terrain with ease. For added versatility, one of the tripod legs can be converted into a monopod! Extremely convenient when tripods are not allow
- 3 leg angle positions for uneven terrain
- Flip lock leg locks for fast setup and breakdown."
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism.
- Legs fold up 180 deg. for extra compactness.
- Lightweight 8 layer 100% Carbon Fiber for added strength, increased load capacity and vibration reduction
- Retractable spiked feet for outdoor photography.
- Short center column allows low angle or macro shooting.
- The center column can be inverted for low angle shots.
- The center column can be inverted for unusual low angle shots
- Tripod leg converts to monopod. Center column can be attached for increased height
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.