In The Box:Aluminum TripodBall HeadTY-50E quick release plateShort center columnCustom padded caseShoulder strapToolsInstruction manualFeatures:If you're a photographer on a budget, but refuse to compromise on quality, the new SIRUI ET Series tripod kit is your ideal choice. Built for travel, the ET Series offers full size tripods that fold compactly for easy storage and transport (fits into most backpacks or carry-on luggage). The tripod is precision built from aircraft grade Aluminum or strong, lightweight 8 layer 100 Carbon Fiber, for maximum performance, stability and long life. The matching E-10/20 Ball Head provides full creative control with a separate panning and main locking knob and useful bubble level. Easily create panoramas with the exposed calibration scale. The SIRUI Flip Leg Lock System makes setup and breakdown fast and easy. Simply open the leg locks and the legs smoothly slide open. Thanks to SIRUI's superior design, flip locks help to provide enhanced stability. SIRUI ET Series tripod have a uniquely designed leg mechanism that lets you to flip the legs up 180?. This allows the tripod to be folded significantly smaller than comparably sized tripods with conventional leg designs. And you can keep a ball head on the tripod and it will still fit in the compact case. When you want to get low to the ground or shoot at unusual angles, you can invert the center column and shoot from underneath the tripod or remove the center column and replace it with the short center column (included). And by adjusting the legs to any of the 3 leg angle positions, you can shoot on uneven terrain with ease. Specifications:MaterialAluminumSections4Minimum Height5.3 / 135mmMaximum Height47.8 / 1215mmMaximum Extended Height57.1 / 1450mmFolded Height16.9 / 430mmMaximum Load26.5 lbs / 12 kgWeight3.5 lbs / 1.6 kgLeg Diameter28mm / 1.1 inch
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.