The SIRUI K-30X Ball Head is precise, meticulously machined and perfect for professional photographers and enthusiasts alike for its world-class quality based on years' of accumulated experience of SIRUI and its innovative design. The K-X series ball head is applied with the best aerial material, machined by high-end CNC and coated with anodic oxidation on its exterior to achieve its superior quality. The interior locking system has a sphere tolerance of 0.01 mm and is equipped with orientation-memory locking dial; this quick-locking mechanism allows for easy access and use.The 360-degree panel is integrated in the base which allows photographers to do panoramic or continuous shooting. The quick-release plate platform, adopting general sizes of international standards, is of the Arca-Swiss type, thus suitable for a variety of quick-release plates. Two bubble levels are included on the platform that serve as a measure of vertical and horizontal balance. A red safety button is also incorporated to prevent the quick-release plate from sliding off the platform easily; the plate can be released by pressing on the button.The three knobs of adjustment (from the base and up, respectively) are the panoramic control knob (smallest), friction control and ball-locking knob (the biggest) and the plate-locking knob at the top. The K-30X Ball Head can support up to 30 kg (66.1 lbs) and is suitable for 35 mm and medium- and large-format photographic cameras, DSLRs and digital
- 360-degree panoramic function
- Arca-Swiss type mount
- Bubble level in both horizontal, vertical and radial axes
- Easy and fast operation on all the knobs; locking is highly effective
- Equipped with a compatible quick-release plate
- Red stoppers on QR-plate help to prevent camera/lenses from slipping in the vertical position
- Safety button to prevent quick-release plate from slipping out by accident
- Stainless steel camera screw
- Unique and modern design"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.