The N-1205x Carbon Fiber Tripod from Sirui is an ideal tripod for anyone who needs to pack light and reserve the option to, at a moment's notice, slim down their camera's support system to just a monopod. The N-1205x features a leg that unscrews and attaches to a second included mounting plate to form a monopod. It also features a split center column for a fast and easy transition to low-angle shooting. The tripod is a versatile support, able to hold 22 lb of gear while reaching a maximum height of 60.6" and a minimum height of only 5.7".The legs fold upward 180deg. to achieve a relatively compact folded length of 15.7", even with select head models attached. The entire package stays very compact to fit comfortably in most carry-on bags and many backpacks. A custom carrying case with padded handle is included. The tripod's center column is reversible and it splits in two, to convert to a short center column so that you can set up extremely close to the ground for ultra-low-angle shooting. With the center column split and the long section removed, you can set the legs at their widest angle (80deg.) and shoot from only 5.7" off the ground.
- 3mm diameter difference between each leg section for greater overall stability
- A split center column allows for quick and easy transition to low-angle shooting
- An additional mounting plate attaches to the unscrewed monopod leg to mount a camera
- Automatic leg-angle lock mechanism for speed and convenience. Independently lock legs into place at three different angles: 23deg., 52deg. and 80deg
- Carbon fiber construction offers a lightweight yet very sturdy build. It also does not react adversely to cold temperatures
- Center column hook allows you to add a ballast for a sturdier setup
- Easily converts into a monopod
- Leg foam grips facilitate handling in extreme weather conditions
- Reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screw on mounting plate enables the attachment of many cameras, or heads"
- Short center column allows the tripod to reach extremely low positions - minimum height of 5.7"
- Silicone twist locks for leg stages and anti-leg rotation system for faster, one-handed set-up
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.