The N-1205x Carbon Fiber Tripod from Sirui is an ideal tripod for anyone who needs to pack light and reserve the option to, at a moment's notice, slim down their camera's support system to just a monopod. The N-1205x features a leg that unscrews and attaches to a second included mounting plate to form a monopod. It also features a split center column for a fast and easy transition to low-angle shooting. The tripod is a versatile support, able to hold 22 lb of gear while reaching a maximum height of 60.6" and a minimum height of only 5.7".The legs fold upward 180deg. to achieve a relatively compact folded length of 15.7", even with select head models attached. The entire package stays very compact to fit comfortably in most carry-on bags and many backpacks. A custom carrying case with padded handle is included. The tripod's center column is reversible and it splits in two, to convert to a short center column so that you can set up extremely close to the ground for ultra-low-angle shooting. With the center column split and the long section removed, you can set the legs at their widest angle (80deg.) and shoot from only 5.7" off the ground.
- 3mm diameter difference between each leg section for greater overall stability
- A split center column allows for quick and easy transition to low-angle shooting
- An additional mounting plate attaches to the unscrewed monopod leg to mount a camera
- Automatic leg-angle lock mechanism for speed and convenience. Independently lock legs into place at three different angles: 23deg., 52deg. and 80deg
- Carbon fiber construction offers a lightweight yet very sturdy build. It also does not react adversely to cold temperatures
- Center column hook allows you to add a ballast for a sturdier setup
- Easily converts into a monopod
- Leg foam grips facilitate handling in extreme weather conditions
- Reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screw on mounting plate enables the attachment of many cameras, or heads"
- Short center column allows the tripod to reach extremely low positions - minimum height of 5.7"
- Silicone twist locks for leg stages and anti-leg rotation system for faster, one-handed set-up
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.