The SIRUI P-306 Monopod is the perfect light-weight and compact tool when you are in low light when you are moving too fast to set up a tripod or under certain circumstances where its use is preferred. This 6-section aluminum tripod provides all the easy access and motility you need. With a height that can be extended up to 154 cm or 60.6 in and only weighing at 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs), it can be taken everywhere and take up minimal space as its folded dimension is a mere 15 inches. Durable silicon twist locks secure opening and closing and prevent the leg from collapsing easily while still in use. Rubber foot at the bottom enhances its stability when standing. A wrist strap attached underneath the cap makes it very easy to hold and the hand grip will keep your hand insulated from the monopod in the cold. The P-306 Monopod can support up to 8 kg (17.6 lbs) and is ideal for 35 mm photographic cameras, small DSLRs and digital or conventional type video camcorders.
- Light-weight 8X carbon fiber in 6 sections~Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw on the mounting plate~Wrist strap and hand grip for comfortable hold and insulation~Silicon twist lock enhances durability
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.