The Sirui P324 Carbon Fiber Monopod is recommended for use with G-20, K-20X and K-30X ball heads. The Sirui P324 Monopod is composed of a carbon fiber material for optimal stability that is more lightweight than the standard aluminum, yet stronger than steel. It offers the stability required for long telephoto lenses or low-light situations in which a tripod is impractical or forbidden. The SIRUI Monopod is split up into four extendable sections with a maximum leg diameter of 1.4 inches. When the leg is fully extended, the SIRUI Monopod reaches a maximum operational height of 66.9 inches.The carbon fiber monopod collapses to a length of 22 inches, ideal for low-angle photography as well as storage and travel. The unit weighs 1.1 lbs and has a maximum load capacity of 22 lbs, making the SIRUI Monopod best suited to mid-to-heavyweight camera and video equipment. The included foam grip provides a firm grasp in any weather or temperature conditions and a retractable stainless steel foot spike provides traction during outdoor photo shoots.
- Easy to carry, sets up instantly and is ideal in tight spaces
- Excellent stability when working with long telephoto lenses and in low-light situations
- Include a wrist strap with carabiner and compass"
- Reversible mounting screw can be used on 3/8 or 1/4-20 heads and accessories
|MPN||Sirui P-324 Monopod|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.