The Sirui T-025X Carbon Fiber Tripod with C-10 Ball Head is a compact, lightweight and stylish black, carbon fiber tripod with included head. With upward-folding legs, it collapses to just 11.8" with the head attached and weighs just 1.5 lb. Supporting loads up to 13.2 lb, this support is capable of holding DSLR cameras with most lenses and is ideal for compact and mirrorless cameras and camcorders.The T-025X features twist locks for easy setup and each leg has and automatic leg angle lock mechanism for speed and convenience. A removable center column allows for table-top and low angle shooting as low as 4.3" with the ball head. When fully extended, the tripod reaches a maximum height of 54.5" with the head attached. The C-10 is an extremely capable ball head - its separate knobs for pan and tilt adjustments enable you to perform tasks such as panoramic photography while keeping the tilt locked.
- A removable center column allows for table-top and low angle shooting
- Comparatively lightweight and strong, carbon fiber is an ideal material for tripod legs
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
- Legs fold up 180deg. for extra compactness when stored
- Three leg-angle positions mean each leg can be set independently for use on uneven terrain
- Well-designed padded traveling bag with shoulder strap and tools included"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.