To create beautiful, professional videos, you need smooth movements and transitions. SIRUI VA-5 Professional Fluid Video Heads have a fluid system designed to produce smooth pans and tilts. And an internal spring-assisted counter-balance mechanism provides added support, smoother tilt movements and protection to your equipment. Forward/backward camera position adjustments for balance are fast and easy. And the dual safety lock system prevents the camera from falling off when the primary locking mechanism is loosened. Push the secondary release button to remove the camera from the video head. The precision-machined aluminum VA-5 weighs only 1.3lb (.6kg) , it can easily handle camera systems (camera, lens, grip, lights, etc.) weighing up to 6.6lb (3kg)! To make horizontal alignment of the head extra easy, there are 2 bubble levels - one on the base of the head to align the tripod and one on top of the video head to align the camera (a SIRUI first!). The VA-5 is also perfect for use with spotting scopes for bird-watching . It includes a TY-70A Quick Release Plate and will accept most SIRUI TY-series Quick Release Plates (excluding TY-50x/ 60x/ 70x) and many other Arca-compatible quick release plates.
- 360 deg. horizontally and +90/-70 deg. vertically
- Precision machining and forged aircraft aluminum bodies provide rugged, reliable heads
- Smooth Fluid movements combined with an advanced balancing system
- Two bubble levels for critical alignment"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.