The Sirui VH-10 Aluminum Professional Fluid Video Head is designed for today's photo/videographers. While this precision-machined aluminum video head weighs only 0.9kg (1.98lb), it can easily handle camera systems (camera, lens, grip, lights, etc.) weighing up to 6kg (13.2lb). And to keep everything level, it has a 2kg (4.4lb) built-in counterbalance system. The panning resistance is preset to provide amazingly smooth 360deg. pans and can be locked in position when you need precise framing. The Sirui designed fluid head tilting mechanism lets you steplessly dial in the amount of resistance you need - producing the smooth, professional looking movement you demand, whether you're working with a heavy or lightweight camera system. When the Tilt Control Knob has no resistance, the head can quickly be moved to the desired angle. The counterbalance mechanism helps to bring the head back to a neutral position when you tilt the head - this helps camera balance and reduces unsteady tilt sequences, even when no resistance is set. As you increase the resistance, or drag, you noticeably smooth out the look of your tilts. When you combine the smooth panning motion with properly selected drag for tilting, you will achieve a very fluid, professional look and feel to your videos. You can also lock panning and/or tilting, so no movement occurs at all. Since you will be using different camera/lens combinations, you will need to make forward and backward camera position adjustme
- Precision machining and forged aircraft aluminum body provides a rugged, reliable head that weighs only 1.98lb (0.9kg) Supports up to 13.2 lb (6.0kg)
- Smooth fluid movements combined with an advanced balancing system - 360deg. horizontally and +/-90deg. vertically
- Two bubble levels for critical alignment"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.