SIRUI W Series Waterproof tripods expand the capabilities of outdoor photographers and videographers like no other tripod. While most tripods warn against use in or near water and sand, the W Series welcomes it! The SIRUI designed WPS Waterproof Sealing System has a series of waterproof rings that prevent water from seeping into the tripod leg tubes and locks and causing damage. The SIRUI designed waterproof leg locks incorporate waterproof and leak-proof materials used in the automotive industry. The rubber locking components firmly grasp the legs without any gap when they are tightly locked - preventing water, dust or small particles from entering the legs or the locking system. This waterproof (not just water resistant) system lets you safely shoot in extreme environmental conditions (also ideal for use with spotting scopes and binoculars). Equally impressive is SIRUI's ability to extend and contract the legs as smoothly as their standard models. And with 1/2 twist leg locks, setup and break down is fast and easy. Using the highest quality materials and precisely manufactured leg tubes lets SIRUI achieve uncompromising stability. The SIRUI W-2204 extends up to an impressive 70.9 in. (1800 mm) - vital when shooting in deeper water or to keep your equipment away from splashes and salt spray - while folding down to only 20.5 in. (520 mm). It weighs just 3.7 lb (1.7 kg.), but holds up to 39.7 lb. (18 kg). The redesigned Leg Angle Locks make adjustments faster and easie
- Bubble level for fast horizontal alignment
- Ergonomic Leg Angle Locks make adjustments fast and easy. Extremely convenient with wet or gloved hands!
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
- Hook on bottom of the center column can hold a weight bag for added stability"
- Legs fold up 180 deg. for extra compactness
- Lightweight 10 layer 100% Carbon Fiber for added strength, increased load capacity and vibration reduction (except Aluminum Alloy W-1004, W-2004)
- Slip-resistant rubber feet can be replaced with stainless steel spikes (included)
- The center column can be detached and inverted for low angle or macro shooting
- Three leg angle positions for uneven terrain
- Tripod leg converts into waterproof monopod. Center column can be attached for increased height
- Waterproof leg design - SIRUI designed waterproof ring system prevents water from seeping into the tripod legs and causing damage. Not just water resistant - actually waterproof!!
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.