The protective Stay-On- Case from Swarovski Optik features a tough and durable green and black Cordura exterior with a soft padded interior. This protective form-fitting sheath zips into place to provide a secure skin-tight fit. While its main function is to protect the scope from bumps and abrasions when traveling, in storage, and in use - it is also a carry-case that is complete with a shoulder strap and the appropriate attachment hardware. The Stay-On-Case is just that - a case that stays in place during observation. It allows full access to all of the scopes features, including the retractable sunshade. Conveniently placed snaps and zippers allow the front and rear covers to be removed quickly, and then snapped securely off to the side so they dont get wet, dirty, or lost. This specific Stay-On-Case is designed for use with Swarovskis STS 65, STS 65 HD, and the STM-65 HD spotting scopes. Construction Form-fitting rugged Cordura nylon exterior Soft padded interior protects scopes exterior Snap and zipper closure for quick access and ease of use Use and Handling Secure skin-tight fit does not slip Protects scope from bumps, scratches, moisture, dust Allows full access to focus wheel, mount, eyepiece, sunshade Comfortable neoprene shoulder strap for transporting scope Spotting Scope Compatibility Designed for use with Swarovskis STS 65, STS 65 HD, and the STM-65 HD spotting scopes
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 49728
- Manufacturer Website Address www.swarovskioptik.us
- Manufacturer Swarovski Group
- Product Name Stay-On Case
- Brand Name Swarovski Optik
- Application/Usage Spotting Scope
Swarovski - STM-HD65, STS-65, STS-65HD
- Weight (Approximate) 1.00 lb
- Color Green
- Color Black
- Height 15.0"
- Width 4.0"
- Depth 4.0"
- Exterior Material Cordura Nylon
- Carrying Options Shoulder Strap
- Case Features Padded Interior
- Case Features Zipper Closure
- Case Features Snap Closure
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.