bSII Binoculars - 12x42mm Waterproof/bbrManufacture ID: 24123brbrOutdoor activities can be hard on optics. The Sightron SII Series Compact Binoculars are small in size but deliver the kind of performance that outdoor activities demand.br /br /The SIIWP1242 feature twist-up style eye cupsmulti- coated optics and BAK-4 prisms. Comes complete with Pouch Carrying Strap and Lens Covers.br /br /br /Magnification:12xbr /- Object Diameter (mm): 42br /- FOV. Ft. @1000 Yds.: 315br /- Eye Relief (in.): 15.3br /- Exit Pupil (mm): 3.5br /- Minimum Focus (Ft.): 18.0br /- Coatings: Multibr /- Length (in.): 5.5br /- Weight (oz.): 29.0br /- Finish: Black Rubberbr /- Relative Brightness: 12br /- Twilight Factor: 22.4 br /- Prism Type: Porro (Bak 4)br /- Waterproof: Yesbr /- Accessories Included: Pouch Strap Dust Covers Lens ClothbrbrWarranty: Lifetime warranty.
- Multi-Coated Lenses: It features multicoated ocular and objective lenses for maximum light transmission and superior resolution.
- Twist-Up Eyecups: It features Twist-up style eyecups. Designed with ball bearings for smooth operation the eyecups are designed for smooth adjustments.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.