The Sirui UrbanPro 15 Multi-purpose Photo Backpack is designed as a serious professional photographic backpack with a front loading compartment and an easy access top loading compartment. It has the minimalistic design that makes the bag look stylish yet able to carry an insane amount of gear. The top compartment keeps your camera at the ready. The large opening makes access easy! Has a zippered pocket on the back for storing accessories, books, etc. Many pockets for all of your supplies and notebooks. Tripod holder/water bottle pouch. To keep you cool and dry, Sirui's exclusive "Air Run Ventilation System" keeps the backpack away from your spine and provides air circulation not seen on other backpacks. Sirui Twiz-Lock Security System to keep unwanted hands out your backpack, Sirui has invented a simple, but effective security system.
- Carrying/Transport Options Shoulder straps with connector Top handle
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 12.2 x 6.9 x 18.9" (309.88 x 175.26 x 480.06mm)
- Fits DSLR Camera24-70mm f2.8, 70-200mm f2.8, 16-35mm f2.8, 35mm f1.4 Lens15" MacBook Pro and iPad
- Material High Quality Oxford Fabric, Water-resistant tarpaulin keeps moisture out of your Backpack
- Tripod Attachment Slip-in side pocket for base and adjustable strap to secure midsection
- Waist Belt Yes
- Weight 3.9lbs (1.77kg)"
- Zipper YKK, Long service life, opens and closes smoothly.
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.