A boom is indispensable for recording with the camera positioned outside the centre of the tripod. Especially for top down, macro, food or reprophotography, the boom is unavoidable. What sets the SIRUI HA-77 apart is its telescopic function. The arm can be extended to 77cm, making it extremely flexible. With 360 deg rotation and 90 deg tilt to any side, almost any position can be obtained. Thanks to the grippy foam rubber, the boom can be safely operated. You will be surprised at the functions that this compact all-rounder offers and how much it simplifies your life as a photographer. Compact boom with telescopic function - extends from 50 to 77cm Perfect for, eg. top down, food, macro or reprophotography Reversible 1/4" and 3/8" screw from tripod heads or cameras Two locking screws for tripod heads Second optional release plate can be fitted - for a second camera, monitor or accessories Soft foam rubber grip can be attached to either end Load hook for counterbalance Linear and angular scale allows settings to be recreated Wing screws to ensure secure set-up Integrated 3mm Allen key in the handle and the hook Tilts from +90 to -90 deg 360 deg. Panorama function 30.5cm horizontal movement Camera plate diameter: 52mm Compact size: 38.5x13cm For tripods with 3/8" connection For heads, cameras, etc. with 1/4" or 3/8" screw (adapter included)
- Length Maximum: 770mm (30.31")Minimum: 500mm (19.69")
- Load Capacity 5kg (11.02lbs)
- Pedestal Height 200mm (7.87")
- Sections 2
- Weight 1.2kg (2.65lbs)"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.