Highly precise and durable - the head for monopods SIRUI tripod heads are manufactured with extreme precision and the utmost care. The high quality of the heads is ensured by high-end CNC milling and a high quality surface finish. The L-20S head works accurately and smoothly and is intended for use with monopods. With a load capacity of up to 25kg, it has a firm grip on your camera. The head can be tilted by 90 deg in two directions and rotated by 360 deg. Two scales show the tilt and rotation angle to allow precise setting up. Another feature is that the release base or camera mount can be aligned as required. These can be set in increments of 90 deg using a screw. This means that the camera can be used in portrait orientation. Material: Aluminum 360 deg panorama function in 5 deg increments Safety Lock System - prevents the plate from slipping Sliding Stopper stabilises the camera in portrait orientation Arca-Swiss compatible Release base can be rotated by 90 deg increments Plate with 1/4 inch stainless steel screw - head with 3/8 inch thread Max. load: 25kg Height: 103mm Weight: 440g Compatibility: Tripods with 3/8 inch thread screw Arca-Swiss quick release system
- Base Diameter 50mm (1.97")
- Base Mount Thread Size 3/8"-16
- Camera Mount Thread Size 1/4"-20
- Height 103mm (4.06")
- Load Capacity 25kg (55.12lbs)
- Material Aluminum
- Panning Range 360 deg.
- Tilt Range +/- 90 deg.
- Weight 0.44kg (0.97lbs)"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.