To create professional looking videos, you need to have a video head that provides smooth movements and transitions. The Sirui VH-15 Professional Fluid Video Head has a fluid system for smooth panning and tilting. The panning resistance is preset to produce very smooth pans and the tilt mechanism has stepless friction adjustment. Since there are many different sizes of video equipment, having stepless friction control lets you precisely select the proper friction for your gear. The tilt friction control lets the head tilt forwards or backwards (+70/-90deg.) quickly when set to the lowest friction setting. The spring-assisted counterbalance mechanism (4 kg/8.8 lbs.) helps to keep the head in position when the camera is properly balanced on the head - the head will stay in the selected position without any movement. This provides added support and improved tilt control. As you add more resistance (turn the dial clockwise), you smooth out and have better control of your tilts. When you combine panning and tilting motions with drag resistance, you will achieve a very fluid, professional look to your videos. You can also lock panning and/or tilting, so no movement occurs. To make horizontal alignment of the head extra easy, there are 2 bubble levels - one on the base of the head to align the tripod and one on top of the video head to align the camera (a Sirui exclusive!).
- Counterbalance Fixed: 8.8lbs (3.99kg)
- Dimensions 402 x 171 x 122mm (15.83 x 6.73 x 4.80")
- Leveling Bubble 2x bubble levels
- Load Capacity 10kg (22.05lbs)
- Material Aluminum alloy
- Pan Drag Fixed
- Pan Lock Yes
- Pan Range 360 deg.
- Tilt Drag Stepless
- Tilt Lock Yes
- Tilt Range -90 to 75 deg.
- Tripod Fitting Flat base with 3/8"-16 threaded female mounting hole
- Weight 1.7kg (3.75lbs)"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.