The versatile SJCAM SJ5000 Full HD Action Sport Camera is your answer for capturing all of the footage your shoots require. Whether launching down the hill on your bike, snorkeling off the coast or relaxing at your favorite music festival, the SJCAM SJ5000 is ready to record dynamic video and still photos that will put your audience in the center of the action. Its Panasonic 14 Megapixel 1/2.33" CMOS Sensor shoots 14MP native resolution still images and captures 1080p video. Shoot 1080p video and 14 MP still photos Versatile mounting options for handlebars, helmets, ocean sport equipment and more Underwater housing - 98' (30m) depth rating Dynamic 170-degree fish eye lens (angle of view less in certain settings) 2.0" Ultra HD LCD for capturing and reviewing your footage Stream video through its USB port to transform the SJCAM SJ5000 into a webcam Built-in microphone captures audio in PCM format (for best quality, record audio without housing) HDMI port allows you to connect your camera to an HDTV Detachable battery - Easy to replace and prolongs your camera's service life Customize your camera with included stickers to personalize or increase visibility The SJCAM SJ5000 records video in Full HD (1920 x 1080P 30 fps), 720P (1280 x 720P 60/30 fps (double frame, not true 60fps)) and 480P (640 x 480P 60/fps). Still photos can be shot at 14, 12, 8, 5, 3 and 2 Wide megapixels. Files can be
- SJCAM SJ5000 14MP Full HD Action Sport Camera, Waterproof to 98' (No Wi-Fi)
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.