The 3i-0907-4GP2 iSeries Double GoPro Camera Case features a custom cut foam interior that will accommodate any two GoPro cameras up to the Hero 4 version and includes a storage compartment for accessories, as well as slots for batteries. The foam interior is constructed of a high quality Stratocell foam with a contrasting red capped foam. The molded waterproof case is constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and features a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinges, patented "mini trigger release" latch system, comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve all contribute to its military grade design.
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C and IP67)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Custom foam interior to hold two GoPro camera up to the HERO4
- Locking loops for customer supplied lock"
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.