SKB has teamed up with Think Tank Photo the premier photo/video bag and backpackcompany to design quality interiors that provide photographers and videographerswith the best of both worlds: soft case adaptability with the unparalleled strength and durability people expect from SKB's versatile watertight, airline-tough cases. The 3i-1309-6DT is watertight and dustproof, and features a deluxe Nylex-wrappedclosed cell fitted foam liner and (6) nylon dividers with heavy duty hook-and-loop tabs to create the perfect fit. All SKB iSeries cases come standard with an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
- (2) Metal reinforced locking loops
- (2) Patented trigger latches
- (6) Nylon dividers
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Case Features
- Divider Features
- Heavy duty hook-and-loop tabs
- High contrast grey interior
- Nylex-wrapped closed cell fitted foam liner
- Nylex-wrapped closed cell foam divider w/90deg. body bend
- Watertight/dustproof injection molded outer shell
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.