SKB Travel/Luggage Case for Travel Essential - Black - Acid Resistant, Oil Resistant, Fuel Resistant, Solvent Resistant - Polyethylene - 15.1" Height x 14.1" Width x 11.8" Depth
The SKB line of heavy-duty luggage-style cases offers sleek, contemporary styling, consistently fine craftsmanship and unequaled durability. Vacuum formed of Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene that is resistant to oils, fuels, solvents and acids. These LS Series of cases can withstand temperatures from -80 F to 185 F and provides maximum impact strength.
- Product Type Travel/Luggage Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 9P1410-02BE
- Manufacturer SKB Cases Corporation
- Product Name Luggage Style Transport Case without Foam
- Product Series LS
- Brand Name SKB
- Application/Usage Travel Essential
- Material Polyethylene
- Weight (Approximate) 5.65 lb
- Color Black
- Durability Acid Resistant
- Durability Oil Resistant
- Durability Fuel Resistant
- Durability Solvent Resistant
- Height 15.1"
- Width 14.1"
- Depth 11.8"
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.