SKB guitar cases have set the standard for ABS molded plastic transport protection for 30 years. Guitar players worldwide recognize the superior design features and quality manufacturing standards inherent in every SKB guitar case. The new SKB-35 has a restyled interior to accommodate a wider variety of 335 Style semi-hollow body guitars, including guitars that are fitted with a Bigsby tailpiece. The new latches are made of indestructable fiberglass reinforced nylon and include a TSA recognized and accepted lock. The over-molded handle is comfortable and perfectly balanced. The new SKB-35 case features molded-in bumpers for protection, a "tongue & groove" valance to keep dust and moisture out.
- Fits a wider variety of 335 style semi-hollow guitars
- Full length neck support
- Rigid EPS foam interiors keeps instruments secure
- Trigger latches with TSA lock
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.