SKB 3l 7" Deep Roto Military-Standard Waterproof Case - Internal Dimensions: 11.50" Width x 7.50" Depth x 20.50" Height - Latching Closure - Polypropylene - Black - For Military, Audio Equipment, Video Equipment
SKB 3I Series Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve.
- Product Type Storage Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 3I-2011-7B-E
- Manufacturer SKB Cases Corporation
- Product Name 3l 7" Deep Roto Military-Standard Waterproof Case
- Product Series 3I
- Brand Name SKB
- Color Black
- Exterior Material Polypropylene
- Application/Usage Military
- Application/Usage Audio Equipment
- Application/Usage Video Equipment
- Case Style Box
- Features Water Proof
- Features Corrosion Proof
- Features Fungus Resistant
- Features Solvent Resistant
- Compartment Height 20.50"
- Compartment Width 11.50"
- Compartment Depth 7.50"
- Closure Type Latching
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.